As Good As It Gets: Bluegrass (2/2)

1.The Cumberland Mountain Boys / I'm going down to have myself a ball
2.Bill Monroe & His Bluegrass Boys / Molly and tenbrooks
3.Lester Flatt & Earl Scruggs / My cabin In Caroline
4.Jim and Jesse / A memory of you
5.Hylo Brown & The Timberliners / Lovesick and sorrow
6.The Green River Boys feat. Glen Campbell / Truck driving man
7.The Stanley Brothers / The ramblers blues
8.Mac Wiseman / Pistol packin' preacher
9.The Louvin Brothers / Weary lonesome blues
10.Rose Maddox / I'll meet you in church Sunday Morning
11.The Cumberland Mountain Boys / Whirlpool
12.Bill Monroe & His Bluegrass Boys / Rocky road blues
13.Lester Flatt & Earl Scruggs / God loves his children
14.Jim and Jesse / Are you lost in sin
15.Hylo Brown & The Timberliners / Flower blooming in the wildwood
16.The Stanley Brothers / Little maggie
17.Jimmie Skinner / Send me a penny postcard
18.The Cumberland Mountain Boys / All I have left is your picture
19.The Green River Boys feat. Glen Campbell / Dark as dungeon
20.Bill Monroe & His Bluegrass Boys / My rose of old Kentucky
21.Rose Maddox / Down down down
22.Jim and Jesse / I'll wash your love from my heart
23.Hylo Brown & The Timberliners / Lost to a stranger
24.The Stanley Brothers / Death is only a dream
25.The Louvin Brothers / Browns ferry blues
26.Rose Maddox / Ole slewfoot

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=597415R7

No comments:

Post a Comment