Document Records: Memphis Blues 1927-1938


1 Ollie Rupert - I Raised my Window and Looked at the Rising Sun
2 Ollie Rupert - Ain't Goin' to be your Lowdown Dog
3 Walter Rhodes - The Crowing Rooster
4 Walter Rhodes - Leaving Home Blues
5 Pearl Dickson - Twelve Pound Daddy
6 Pearl Dickson - Litttle Rock Blues
7 Madelyn James - Stinging Snake Blues
8 Madelyn James - Long Time Blues
9 Charlie "Bozo" Nickerson - What's the Matter Now? (Part 1)
10 Charlie "Bozo" Nickerson - What's the Matter Now? (Part 2)
11 Charlie "Bozo" Nickerson - Bozo's Blues (Part 1)
12 Charlie "Bozo" Nickerson - Bozo's Blues (Part 2)
13 Sam Townsend - I'm Missing That
14 Sam Townsend - Lily Kimball Blues
15 Hattie Hart - I'm Missing That Thing
16 Hattie Hart - I Let my Daddy Do That
17 Hattie Hart & Allen Shaw - Coldest Stuff in Town
18 Hattie Hart - Happy-Go-Lucky Blues
19 George Torey - Married Woman Blues
20 George Torey - Lonesome Man Blues
21 John Henry Barbee - Six Weeks Old Blues (take 1)
22 John Henry Barbee - Six Weeks Old Blues (take 2)
23 John Henry Barbee - God Knows I Can't Help It
24 John Henry Barbee - You'll Work Down to me Someday
25 John Henry Barbee - Against my Will

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=BAD256S2

No comments:

Post a Comment