Document Records: Sinners and Saints (1926-193)


1. Track Linin - T.C.I. Section Crew
2. Section Gang Song - T.C.I. Section Crew
3. Railroad Blues - Freeman Stowers
4. Texas Wild Cat Chase - Freeman Stowers
5. Medley of Blues: All Out and Down/Old Time Blues/Hog in the Mountain - Freeman Stowers
6. Sunrise on the Farm - Freeman Stowers
7. Beans - "Beans Hambone
8. Tippin' Out - "Beans Hambone
9. Kentucky Blues - George "Big Boy" Owens
10. The Coon Crap Game - George "Big Boy" Owens
11. Railroad Bill - Willie P. Bennett
12. Real Estate Blues - Willie P. Bennett
13. Old Rock Island Blues - Lonnie Coleman
14. Wild About My Loving - Lonnie Coleman
15. I Got Your Ice Cold Nugrape - Nugrape Twins
16. There's a City Built of Mansions - Nugrape Twins
17. The Road Is Rough and Rocky - Nugrape Twins
18. Pray Children If You Wan't to Go to Heaven - Nugrape Twins
19. Nugrape - a Flavor You Can't Forget - Nugrape Twins
20. Can't You Watch Me for One Hour - Nugrape Twins
21. On My Way to Heaven - Blind Roger Hays
22. I Must Be Blind, I Cannot See - Blind Roger Hays
23. Every Day in the Week Blues - Pink Anderson, Simmie Dooley
24. C.C. & O. Blues - Pink Anderson, Simmie Dooley
25. Papa's 'Bout to Get Mad - Pink Anderson, Simmie Dooley
26. Gonna Tip Out Tonight - Pink Anderson, Simmie Dooley

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=LFDYUA24

No comments:

Post a Comment