Jimmie Davis - Nobody's Darlin' But Mine (4/5)


01 - It's Been Years (Since I've Seen My Mother)
02 - Beautiful Mary
03 - My Brown Eyed Texas Rose
04 - Moonlight and Skies (No. 2)
05 - Jelly Roll Blues
06 - Graveyard Blues
07 - Are You Tired of Me Darling
08 - Red River Blues
09 - Answer to 'Nobody's Darling But Mine'
10 - In My Cabin Tonight
11 - When a Boy from the Mountains (Weds a Girl from the Valley)
12 - Come on Over to My House (Ain't Nobody Home But Me)
13 - Don't Say Goodbye If You Love Me
14 - I Wish I Had Never Seen the Sunshine
15 - High Geared Mama
16 - Bed Bug Blues
17 - I Ain't Gonna Let Ol' Satan Turn Me 'Round
18 - 'Twill Be Sweet When We Meet
19 - My Blue Bonnet Girl
20 - Ridin' Down the Arizona Trail
21 - Mama's Getting Hot and Papa's Getting Cold
22 - When It's Peach Picking Time in Georgia
23 - Come on Over to My House (Ain't Nobody Home But Me)

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=FSRGO06S

No comments:

Post a Comment