Mountain Gospel (D)


01 - Lights in the Valley - J.E. Mainer's Mountaineers
02 - This World Is Not My Home - J.E. Mainer's Mountaineers
03 - In a Little Village Churchyard - J.E. Mainer's Mountaineers
04 - Just Over in the Gloryland - J.E. Mainer's Mountaineers
05 - Life's Ev'nin' Sun - Wade Mainer & The Sons of the Mountaineers
06 - Home in the Sky - Wade Mainer & The Sons of the Mountaineers
07 - Mansions in the Sky - Wade Mainer & The Sons of the Mountaineers
08 - The Precious Jewel - Wade Mainer & The Sons of the Mountaineers
09 - I Got a Home in the Beulah Land - Carolina Ramblers
10 - That Lonesome Valley - Carolina Ramblers
11 - Lonesome Valley (part 2) - Dixie Reelers
12 - I Shall Not Be Moved - Dixie Reelers
13 - Gabriel's Trumpet - Morris Brothers & Eunice
14 - Sowing on the Mountain - Coon Creek Girls
15 - I Love My Saviour - Byron Parker & his Mountaineers
16 - He Is My Friend & Guide - Byron Parker & his Mountaineers
17 - The Heavenly Train - Bill Carlisle
18 - He Will Be Your Savior, Too - Bill Carlisle
19 - Tribulation Days - Southern Melody Boys
20 - I Can't Feel At Home in This World, Anymore - Edith & Sherman Collins
21 - I'm Redeemed - Alcoa Quartet
22 - In Steps of Light - Vaughan Quartet
23 - We'll Be At Home, Again - Mr. & Mrs. R.N. Grisham
24 - I'm Going Home to Die No More - Giddens Sisters
25 - What Kind of Shoes You Gwine to Wear - William Rexroat's Cedar Crest Singers

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=C9NE7WZZ

No comments:

Post a Comment