Cat'n Around 1949 - 1951


01 - Harry Choates - Cat'n Around
02 - Ray Welch - Louisiana Blues
03 - Ramblin' Tommy Scott - Tennessee
04 - Vance Bros. - Can't Get You Out Of My Dreams
05 - Art Gunn - Cornbread Boogie
06 - Vance Bros. - Draftboard Blues
07 - Woody Carter - Sittin' On The Doorstep
08 - Laverl Carrico - My Life's Story
09 - Dolores - Pickin'
10 - Bill Grady - I'll Always Get Along
11 - Morris Mills - Steppin' On Feet For Fun
12 - Curley Rash - Was It Just A Year Ago
13 - Clint Small - Texas Rag
14 - Clint Small - Someone Cares
15 - Yodelling Bob Stotts - I Guess I Learn A Lot Every Day
16 - Woody Carter - Who's Gonna Chop My Baby's Firewood
17 - Barney Vardeman - Let's Call It Quits
18 - Sonny Hall - Just A Little Bit More
19 - Art Gunn - Boogie Woogie Blues
20 - Ramblin' Tommy Scott - When A Man Gets The Blues
21 - Bob Green - Somebody Stole My Rag Mop
22 - Bar X Coyboys - Fairweather Friend
23 - Bill Grady - Ramblin' Man
24 - Curley Rash - Humble Road Boogie
25 - Harry Choates - Harry's Blues

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=FBWR7BZ5

No comments:

Post a Comment