Reno & Smiley (1)


01 - When I Safely Reach That Other Shore
02 - Little Country Preacher
03 - Wings of Faith
04 - Jesus Will Save Your Soul
05 - The Lord's Last Supper
06 - I'm Using My Bible for a Roadmap
07 - I Want to Live Like Christ My Savior
08 - Let in the Guiding Light
09 - There's a Higway to Heaven
10 - Some Beautiful Day
11 - Jesus Is Standing at My Right Hand
12 - Hear Jerusalem Mourn
13 - A Pretty Wreath for Mother's Grave
14 - A Rose on God's Shore
15 - There's Another Baby Waiting for Me Down the Line
16 - Maybe You Will Change Your Mind
17 - I'm Gone, Long Gone
18 - Drifting with the Tide
19 - Tennessee Cut-Up Breakdown
20 - Crazy Finger Blues
21 - Tennessee Breakdown
22 - He's Coming Back to Earth Again
23 - I Can Hear the Angels Singing
24 - My Mother's Bible
25 - Please Don't Feel Sorry for Me
26 - I Could Cry
27 - Springtime in Dear Old Dixie
28 - Choking the Strings

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=3K63CF1B

2 comments:

  1. Your passwords don't work. Could you remedy this? Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sorry for my past comment. Everything works just great. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete