Cincinatti Bound (cattle217)


01 Cowboy Jack Derrick - Cincinnati Bound
02 Cowboy Jack Derrick - Can't Find The Keyhole
03 Dale Evans - I'm The Rage Of The Sage
04 Dale Evans - His Hat Cost More Than Mine
05 Eddie Dean - I'm A Kansas Man
06 Eddie Dean - I Was Wrong
07 Eddie Dean - Toodle-Oo My Darling
08 Foy Willing & The Riders Of The Purple Sage - Be My Baby
09 Foy Willing & The Riders Of The Purple Sage - Chained To A Memory
10 Foy Willing & The Riders Of The Purple Sage - Cool Water
11 Foy Willing & The Riders Of The Purple Sage - Darling What More Can I Do
12 Foy Willing & The Riders Of The Purple Sage - Divorce Me C.O.D.
13 Foy Willing & The Riders Of The Purple Sage - Have I Told You Lately (That I Love You)
14 Leon McAuliffe - A Cowboy's Christmas Song
15 Leon McAuliffe - Tulsa Straight Ahead
16 Pete Cassell The Lonely Troubadour - I'm Waiting For Ships That Never Come In
17 Pete Cassell The Lonely Troubadour - I Kissed You And Told You Goodbye
18 Riley Shepard - New Jole Blon (New Pretty Blonde)
19 Riley Shepard - Who, Me (If You Don't Talk To Much)
20 Sleepy Hollow Ranch Gang - Blue Eyes Crying In The Rain
21 Sleepy Hollow Ranch Gang - Hobo Bill's Last Ride
22 Slim Bryant and his Wildcats - Ain't We Crazy
23 Slim Bryant and his Wildcats - Bessie James
24 Slim Bryant and his Wildcats - Echo Polka

No comments:

Post a Comment