Look Who's Coming


01 - I Love My Mountain Home
02 - Farm Girl Blues
03 - Washing Mam's Dishes
04 - There's A Man Going Round Taking Names
05 - I Dont Like The Blues No How
06 - Old Grey Goose
07 - Hand In Hand We Have Walked Along Together
08 - The Apron String Blues
09 - Roll On Boys
10 - Somebody's Tall And Handsome
11 - Rude And Rambling Man
12 - Oh, How I Hate It
13 - The Bulldog Down In Sunny Tennessee
14 - My Homes Across The Blueridge Mountians
15 - Who's Gonna Kiss Your Lips Dear Darling
16 - Roll On Daddy Roll On
17 - Her Name Was Hula Lou
18 - Going To Georgia
19 - Bring Me A Leaf From The Sea
20 - Peg And Awl
21 - Goodbye My Bonnie
22 - When The Good Lord Sets Me Free
23 - You're A Little Too Small
24 - Got The Farmland Blues

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=NGDH3ONB

No comments:

Post a Comment