Roy Acuff: The King of Country Music (2/2)


1: That's What Makes The Jukebox Play
2: Little Moses
3: What Do You Think About Me
4: Oh Those Tombs
5: Come Back Little Pal
6: Fireball Mail
7: I'm Building A Home (In The Sky)
8: Great Titanic
9: Goodbye Mr Brown
10: Mother Hold Me Tight
11: Crazy Worried Mind
12: Along The China Coast
13: It's Hard To Love
14: Plant Some Flowers By My Graveside
15: I Wanta To Be Loved
16: I Like Mountain Music
17: Jesus Died For Me
18: Thank God
19: Were You There When They Crucified My Lord
20: How Beautiful Heaven Must Be
21: Unclouded Day
22: Hold To God's Unchanging Hand
23: Lord Build Me A Cabin
24: Where The Soul Never Dies
25: Shake My Mother's Hand For Me
26: Take My Hand Precious Lord
27: This World Is Not My Home
28: Where Could I Go But To The Lord

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=MT51JL4X

No comments:

Post a Comment