Swing Guitar Masterpieces: Oscar Alemán (1/2)


1 Sweet Sue
2 Limehouse Blues
3 Nobody's Sweetheart
4 Whispering
5 Russian Lullaby
6 Just A Little Swing
7 Dear Old Southland
8 Jeeper Creepers
9 Sweet Georgia Brown
10 In The Mood
11 Hombre Mio (Man Of Mine)
12 I've Got Rhythm
13 Begin The Beguine [
14 Bye Bye Blues
15 Negra De Cabello Duro
16 Besame Mucho
17 Tico Tico No Fuba
18 Temptation
19 I Never Knew
20 Caminos Cruzados (Malaguena)
21 Limehouse Blues
22 Scartunas
23 You Made Me Love You
24 Cherokee
25 Stardust
26 Honeysuckle Rose

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=EXVWYU3M

2 comments:

  1. Wow. This looks like such a great album--would love to hear it. Thanks so much for posting it--and on my wedding anniversary, too. It seems to want a password. Where do I find that? This is my first time at your blog; but it won't be my last. All best, Joel

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh boy! I found the password in plain sight (amazing I could have missed it in the first place). And I'm listening to Jeepers Creepers right this minute. So wonderful. Thank you. All best, Joel

    ReplyDelete