Blind Willie Johnson (Texas) - Dark Was The Night (1927-1930)


1.If I Had My Way I'd Tear the Building Down (Johnson)
2.Dark Was the Night (Cold Was the Ground) (Johnson)
3.Lord, I Just Can't Keep from Crying (Johnson)
4.Church, I'm Fully Saved Today (Johnson)
5.Jesus Make up My Dying Bed (Johnson)
6.Bye and Bye I'm Goin' to See the King (Johnson/Traditional)
7.Let Your Light Shine on Me (Traditional)
8.John the Revelator (Traditional)
9.I Know His Blood Can Make Me Whole (Johnson)
10.God Moves on the Water (Johnson/Moore)
11.Trouble Will Soon Be Over (Johnson/Traditional)
12.Praise God I'm Satisfied (Johnson)
13.Mother's Children Have a Hard Time (Johnson)
14.Nobody's Fault But Mine (Johnson)
15.The Soul of a Man (Johnson)
16.Keep Your Lamp Trimmed and Burning (Johnson)

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=6N058NSX

No comments:

Post a Comment