Mountain Gospel (B)


01 - Going Down the Valley - Ernest Stoneman
02 - The Sinless Summerland - Ernest Stoneman
03 - Hallelujah Side - Ernest Stoneman
04 - Tell Mother I Will Meet Her - Ernest Stoneman
05 - Sweeping Through the Gates - Ernest Stoneman
06 - I Know My Name Is There - Ernest Stoneman
07 - No More Goodbyes - Ernest Stoneman
08 - I Am Resolved - Ernest Stoneman
09 - Down to Jordan & Be Saved - Ernest Stoneman
10 - There's a Light Lit Up in Galilee - Ernest Stoneman
11 - I Remember Calvary - Ernest Stoneman
12 - He Is Coming After Me - Ernest Stoneman
13 - Everybody Will Be Happy, Over There - Deal Family
14 - 'Twill Be All Glory, Over There - Deal Family
15 - Joy Among the Angels - Deal Family
16 - Jacob's Ladder - Chumbler Family
17 - Hallelujah to The Lamb - Ridgel's Fountain Citians
18 - Ain't Gonna Lay My Armor Down - McVay & Johnson
19 - I'll Be Ready When The Bridegroom Comes - McVay & Johnson
20 - Cuba - Alabama Sacred Heart Singers
21 - I Belong to This Band - Allison's Sacred Harp
22 - Old Ship of Zion - Allison's Sacred Harp
23 - My Prayer - The Carolina Gospel Singers
24 - Bringing in the Sheaves - Eva Quartette
25 - Coronation - Daniels-Deason Sacred Harp

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=NDHR8Y6R

No comments:

Post a Comment