Mountain Gospel (A)


01 - Called to the Foreign Field - Alfred G. Karnes.mp3
02 - I Am Bound for the Promised Land - Alfred G. Karnes.mp3
03 - Where We'll Never Grow Old - Alfred G. Karnes.mp3
04 - When They Ring the Golden Bells - Alfred G. Karnes.mp3
05 - To the Work - Alfred G. Karnes.mp3
06 - Do Not Wait 'Till I'm Laid Beneath the Clay - Alfred G. Karnes.mp3
07 - The Days of My Childhood Play - Alfred G. Karnes.mp3
08 - We Shall All Be Reunited - Alfred G. Karnes.mp3
09 - Crossed Old Jordan's Stream - Bird's Kentucky Corn Crackers.mp3
10 - I Am on My Way to Heaven - Hill Brothers (& Willie Simmons).mp3
11 - Music in My Soul - Bush Family.mp3
12 - When the Gates of Glory Open - Bush Brothers.mp3
13 - On the Glory Road - Bush Brothers.mp3
14 - The Sailing Ship - Crowder Brothers.mp3
15 - Just Inside the Pearly Gates - Anglin Twins.mp3
16 - Beautiful - Garland Brothers & Grinstead.mp3
17 - Just Over the River - Garland Brothers & Grinstead.mp3
18 - God's Getting Worried - Virginia Dandies.mp3
19 - There's a Beautiful City Called Heaven - Virginia Dandies.mp3
20 - Turn Away - Lubbock Texas Quartet.mp3
21 - What a Change - The Laurel (Mississippi) Fireman's Quartet.mp3
22 - Rejoicing All the Way - Avondale Mills Quartet
22 - Rejoicing All the Way - Avondale Mills Quartet.mp3
23 - I Want to Go There, Don't You - Blue Ridge Singers.mp3
24 - Glory Is Rising in My Soul - Blue Ridge Singers.mp3
25 - Odem - Roswell Sacred Harp.mp3

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=UEBC2N8V

No comments:

Post a Comment