Document Records: Lonnie Johnson 1930-1931 (Vol 6)


01 - I Got the Best Jelly Roll in Town (part 1)
02 - I Got the Best Jelly Roll in Town (part 2)
03 - She Don't Know Who She Wants
04 - Dont Drive Me from Your Door
05 - The Dirty Dozen (Duet w. Spencer Williams)
06 - Keep It to Yourself (Duet w. Spencer Williams)
07 - I Just Can't Stand These Blues
08 - Deep Sea Blues
09 - The Bull Frog and the Toad (Duet w. Spencer Williams)
10 - The Monkey and the Baboon (part 2) (Duet w. Spencer Williams)
11 - Long Black Train
12 - I Have to Do My Time
13 - No More Troubles Now
14 - Sam, You Can't Do That to Me
15 - You're Getting Old on Your Job (Duet w. Clara Smith)
16 - What Makes You Act Like That (Duet w. Clara Smith)
17 - You Had Too Much (Duet w. Clara Smith)
18 - Dont Wear It Out (Duet w. Clara Smith)
19 - Got the Blues for Murder Only
20 - Let All Married Women Alone
21 - Southland Is Alright With Me
22 - Blues Is Only a Ghost

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=KOPFL21X

1 comment: