How Can I Keep From Singing (Early American Religious Music and Song) (Vol 1)


1.Elder Burch And Congregation / My Heart Keeps Singing
2.Roosevelt Graves And Brother / Woke Up This Morning
3.Tennessee Mountaineers / Standing On The Promises
4.Laura Henton / I Can Tell The World About This
5.Uncle Dave Macon And Fruit Jar Drinkers / Walking In Sunlight
6.Middle Georgia Singing Convention No. 1 / This Song Of Love
7.Walter Smith And Norman Woodlieff / It Won't Be Long Till My Grave Is Made
8.Jaybird Coleman / I'm Gonna Cross The River Of Jordan
9.Carolina Ladies Quartette / My Loved Ones Are Waiting
10.Rev. Burnett / True Friendship
11.Allison's Sacred Harp Singers / Weeping Pilgrim
12.Lonnie Mcintorsh / Sleep On Mother, Sleep On
13.Elder Golden Harris / My Christian Friends In Bonds Of Love
14.Memphis Sanctified Singers / He's Got Better Things For You
15.Rev. Joseph Callender / God Leads His Dear Children Along
16.Daniels-Deason Sacred Harp Singers / Coronation
17.Slim Ducket And Pig Norwood / I Want To Go Where Jesus Is
18.Rev. J.O. Hanes And Choir / The Great Transaction's Done
19.Rev. H.B. Jackson / Everytime I Feel The Spirit
20.Rev. E.D. Campbell And Congregation / Come Let Us Eat Together
21.The Mountain Singers Male Quartette / Bringing In The Sheaves
22.Rev. And Mrs. Edward Boone / Will David Play His Harp For Me
23.Nazarene Congregational Church Choir Of Brooklyn / Who'll Join This Union

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=T3D5B8G0

3 comments:

  1. Link is dead :( Can you re-post it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. It'd be great if you could repost this music.Thanks! (And thanks forf all the other great stuff you have made available.) Jezzer

    ReplyDelete