How Can I Keep From Singing (Early American Religious Music and Song) (Vol 2)


1.George Long And His Singers / What Shall Our Answer Be
2.Brothers Wright And Williams / I've Got A Home In Beulah Land
3.Blind Willie Davis / Rock Of Ages
4.Roswell Sacred Heart Quartet / Weeping Mary
5.Sam Collins / I Want Jesus To Be In My Heart
6.Morris Family / He Rose Unknown
7.L.V Jones And His Virginia Singing Class / Will My Mother Know Me There
8.Elder Curry And Congregation / Memphis Flu
9.Washington Phillips / Jesus Is My Friend
10.Golden Gate Jubilee Quartet / Job
11.Ridgel's Fountain Citians / Hallelujah To The Lamb
12.Copperhill Male Quartet / There Is A Fountain Filled With Blood
13.Shands Superior Jubilee Singers / Silver Slippers
14.Mrs L. Reed and Mrs T.A. Duncans / Light In The Valley
15.Cliff Carlisle Quartet / Shine On Me
16.Pace Jubilee Singers / Oh Death
17.Holy Ghost Sanctified Singers / Thou Carest Lord
18.Ed McConnell And Family / My Loving Brother
19.Seventh day Adventists Choir / Take My Burden To The Lord
20.Wade Mainer and Sons Of The Mountaineers / Lonely Tomb
21.Blind Joe Taggart / Goin' To Rest Where Jesus Is
22.David Miller / Lonesome Valley
23.Rev. J.F. Forest And Congregation / Prayer Meeting

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=I1WZTX9B

No comments:

Post a Comment